How to Pay SP Services Bill Using Credit Card?
You’ve decided to pay your SP Services bill by credit card in order to earn reward points. Where do you start and how to do it?
Unfortunately, SP Services don’t provide the necessary information, and combing through forum posts is a pain.
Fret not, I’ve have researched and compiled it for you here.
1. Recurring Bill Payment (POSB/DBS Only)
You can add a recurring bill payment arrangement on your DBS/POSB credit card with SP Services using Internet Banking.
- Login to DBS Internet Banking.
- Move your cursor over Pay, and click Add Recurring Bill Payment.
- Select SP Group (under Billing Organisation).
- Insert Bill Reference (Utilities Contract Account No. – found on top-right section of your monthly utilities bill).
- Select DBS/POSB Card that you want to make payment from.
- Click Next.
- Verify the information, and click Submit.
2. AXS (No Credit Card Reward Points)
You can skip this method if you wish to earn credit card reward points from the payment.
If it’s convenience you seek, please refer to the following instructions.
- Visit any of the AXS locations.
- Select General, then SP Group.
- Complete Bill Payment.
3. Over The Counter (All Cards Except AMEX)
If you prefer to do it over the counter, you can visit these 2 customer service centres to complete the payment.
Customer Service Centre (HQ)
Address: 8 Cross Street #02-01 to 03, Manulife Tower, Singapore 048424
Opening Hours: Mon to Fri (8:30am to 6pm); Sat (8:30am to 1pm); Closed on Sun & Public Holidays
Customer Service Centre (HDB Hub)
Address: 480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #02-08, HDB Hub, Singapore 310480
Opening Hours: Mon to Fri (8:30am to 5pm); Sat (8:30am to 1pm); Closed on Sun & Public Holidays
4. SP Utilities APP (POSB/DBS Only)
For those constantly on the move, you can complete the payment over SP Services mobile app.
- Install and open SP Utilities app – Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Tap Profile, and then Payment Method.
- Tap Add Credit / Debit Card.
- Insert card details, and tap Save Card.
Some banks have stopped issuing reward points for SP Services bill paid using credit card. So you may like to find out if your card is still eligible.
Personally, I’m using method 1 with DBS Altitude Card.
Need financial help to pay for your bills?
If you’re facing difficulties paying your bills, you can consider our personal loan service to tide you through to your next pay day.
- Where to Buy Cash Card?
- Get Your Credit Card Late Charge Waiver in Singapore!
- How to Pay SP Services Bill Using Credit Card?
- Top 18 High Pay Part-Time Jobs In Singapore
- Save Money With 17 Amazing Freebies In Singapore