When you’re considering a legal loan from a licensed moneylender in Singapore for personal or business purposes, it’s essential to gather the necessary information and address any concerns before making a commitment. We understand the importance of being well-informed, which is why we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to provide you with valuable insights. While this compilation is not exhaustive, it serves as a helpful starting point to guide you in the right direction. Take a moment to explore the answers to these commonly asked questions and empower yourself with the knowledge you need to make informed borrowing decisions.
- You need to be a Singaporean or a PR
- You need to be 21 years old or above
- Not an un-discharged bankrupt or pending bankruptcy
- Have a stable employment
For foreigners, please contact us to see how we may help you.
- Your original NRIC or Work Pass
- Latest 3 month pay slips
- Proof of address. E.g. Bank statements or government bills
- Having a business card, staff pass, employment contract, IRAS and CPF statement will expedite the application process
- For self-employed, bring along your latest ACRA, 6 months of company bank statements
- Other documents maybe requested if needed
* Kindly note that we do not accept police reports.
- Our interest is currently set at 3.92% per month
- There will be 10% admin fee* charged upfront
- If a borrower fails to repay the loan on time, the late interest charged is 3.92% per month for each month the loan is repaid late.
* Kindly note that the admin fee is structured as per government regulations.
The amount you can borrow is largely dependent on your annual income.
- Annual income less than $20k : Up to $3k
- Annual income between $20k to $30k : Up to 2 times your monthly income
- Annual income between $30k to $120k : Up to 4 times your monthly income
- Annual income above $120k : Any amount
No, you do not necessarily need a guarantor to obtain a loan from us. However, having a guarantor will definitely help.
You have 3 Options to go about your loan application:
If you drop by our office with all the necessary documents, our officers will usually take 20 minutes to verify and approve your loan.
If you have sent us an online application or a message via our online contact form, you can expect a call from our officers within the same day.
Yes. You are free to do as you please. In fact, we recommend that you clarify all doubts with our officers before accepting the loan. Our officers are obliged to answer all your questions.
Never sign the contract if you are not comfortable for any reason.
- Make sure the correct amount is given to you. Our loan officers can only deduct 10% (admin fee) upfront.
E.g., if your loan amount is $1,000, $100 will be deducted for admin fees and $900 will be dispensed to you in hand.
- Check that you have received a copy of the contract.
- You will receive your statement of account every 6 months. Please take some time to verify the details. Contact us immediately if there are any discrepancies.
- You may make your repayments at our office in cash, through bank transfer or bank deposit.
- Please ensure that you receive a receipt from our officers if you are making a payment at our office. Likewise, please have a copy of your transfer or deposit advice for your reference.
Question not found?
If you have not found any answers to your questions, please contact us and our team will get back to you shortly.